Traveling groups are welcome! Welcome to Thuringia’s oldest town – Arnstadt! The Bach city of Arnstadt invites you to enjoy your days amongst cultural beauty, delicious beer specialties and dreamlike nature.
Secure great advantages
- Directions sketch with directions
- Handover of keys and check-in directly on the bus upon request
- Large bus parking spaces free of charge
- Direct access by bus to the hotel
Included for you
- Rich breakfast buffet with fruit, juices, warm egg dishes and much more
- Evening entertainment e.g. brewery luncheon or brewery tour
- Use of the brine pool and sauna landscape
- Free W-LAN
- A bottle of water in the room
For bus drivers & tour guides
- Free place guarantee incl. rich half board from 25 persons
- Accommodation in the best available category
- a bottle of water in the room on the day of arrival
- Newspaper selection on our tablets
The Brauhaus Restaurant with protected courtyard beer garden
The cozy Brauhaus Restaurant is open throughout all seasons. We combine traditional local cuisine with fresh regional and international products. Our offer ranges from a rich breakfast buffet, lunch menu, coffee and cake offer and multi-course rustic menus and an exquisite evening menu.
The Brauhaus Restaurant offers 100 seats in the winter garden, 80 seats in the beer garden and 60 seats in the cozy Braustube.
By the way: Here in Arnstadt you are our guest in one of the most important beer cities in Germany, whose brewing tradition dates back to 1404. The wheat beer that was invented here in 1617 makes the Stadtbrauerei the probably oldest wheat beer brewery in Germany.
Remembar & Musikkeller (‘music cellar’), also perfect for your final season trip
Brewery history comes alive in our Musikkeller. Celebrate with your guests where beer once matured in large bar tanks. The Musikkeller has its own bar, so that you can organize club parties, Christmas parties, family and company celebrations or weddings “among yourself”. Up to 150 guests can be accommodated here.
Sports and leisure facilities for hotel guests (free of charge)
- Our heated brine swimming pool is fed from our own well, open daily from 6am – 10pm and free of charge for house guests
- In the wellness area you will also find two block saunas, a steam bath, a bio sauna, a plunge pool, an infrared sun meadow and a relaxation room
Sports and leisure facilities (fee-based)
- Indoor mini golf course
- Leisure area with four bowling alleys and a foosball table
- Bicycle rental (April to October)
- guided hikes
- Segway tours